Thursday, September 30, 2010

Learning Russian

Hello Friends!!!  Every day I have been in Moldova I have learned so many new things. Today we spent the day planning for a jewelry sale we are doing at a trafficking conference on Friday.  We inventoried the jewelry yesterday and discussed how we would display it.  Tomorrow we head over to the Home to finish up the jewelry display and come up with the game plan. Please pray for this process.  This afternoon I had my first Russian lesson and it was great.  My tutor's name is Olga, and she is extremely kind and funny .  Today was her birthday so we got her tea and chocolate.  She was pretty excited.  My first Russian session was pretty intense, and I am going to have to study a lot to become fluent.  I am trusting the Lord for the Russian language !!!

I will post pictures of my apartment tomorrow :) We got cabinets to today!

1 comment:

  1. Blagoslovi, dushe moya, Gospoda (Bless the Lord, O My Soul)

    ReplyDelete