Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Meeting Jessie, my roomate in Moldova

So I am headed for the small country of Moldova per God's calling.  I am so excited to see what He is going to do.  Yesterday I met my roommate, Jessie and we ate a HUGE breakfast.   I was able to learn a lot about her passion for both God and the issue of human trafficking.  We have a lot in common :)
I leave Wednesday, woo hoo.I feel so privileged to go to Moldova and be a part of such an awesome team. I am nervous but I know it is going to be amazing!

Please pray for Jessie and I's first week in Moldova.

4 comments:

  1. I am soo proud of you... I will be praying for you in Moldova. Stay safe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're roommate looks like a sweetheart! We're praying for you guys. :) Love the blog idea, keep us updated as you can!

    ReplyDelete