Monday, November 29, 2010

Sasha the Cuteness

Two days ago at around 10:00p I was approached in the entrance to our apartment building by the cutest stray kitten, and she followed me up the stairs to my apartment .  Actually she looked really mangy, she was infested with fleas, she was dragging a leg, anorexic, and her tail look like it was run over by a car.  I was moved with compassion.  Sasha just received her flea medicine and is eating like a champ.  She is no longer limping, but her tail is still struggling.  She is super sweet and is called sweet by Jessie in Russian at times.  She is beautiful. I am not sure what the plan is for her past tomorrow but I am glad she found me.  I am praying to get her healthy.

One of the many things I like about Moldova is you never really know what a day will bring or how it will go :)  Sasha is evidence of this.

2 comments:

  1. You have adopted a cat!!! YAY! You will have to post a picture of her when you can...That's soo wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adopted is a good word. I am posting pictures tonight.

    ReplyDelete