Sunday, January 30, 2011

Malldova

    Malldova is a gigantic mall here in Chisinau, that is probably as big and as nice as Tyson's Two in Fairfax.    In Moldova, extra care is spent on how you look and the mall supports this core value. Today we all (the women and staff from the home) went there to have some quality time.When we first arrived, we all devoured 10 pizzas. Yeah, it was that post-church hunger.  We then split up and went to the stores the woman wanted to go to.  My group consisted of Jessie and the younger girls.  We spent a lot of time imitating the manicans and looking at clothes.  It was wonderful to get to know the different styles of the girls. They were really relaxed and excited to show us what they liked.  This was one of the first times we have done something as a group out of the home.  I loved it!!!

This is the link to the mall: http://www.shoppingmalldova.md/ro/index.php

 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,but do not have love, I gain nothing. 1 Corinthinas 13:3

No comments:

Post a Comment