Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nancy

     Today is Nancy’s birthday and most of you don't really know who she is.  You ever meet those people who change your life by how they live theirs.  Nancy is one of those people as are several other people I have met here.  Nancy is the president of the home I am working at.  She is officially my boss, but also a great friend and mentor.  If you just met Nancy, you would think wow what a cool, strong women who is not afraid to trust God.  She is all those things but she is also a kind, caring, compassionate woman who spends every day of her life pouring into others lives. Two weeks ago, I got to sit next to her in a staff meeting and watched as she cried over one of the woman.  She is beautiful!  I was thinking the other day that the Lord knew what He was doing when He chose Nancy.  He must have known He would be able to love through her, create through her, and cry through her.  She reflects our Lord!  How very blessed am I to serve with someone who walks in obedience to Christ!!!  I am so glad you were born Nancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment