Friday, December 31, 2010

Count Your Blessings

     Christmas has been amazing with the family.  As I was reflecting on the way back , I felt so blessed that I have been able to work at the home in Moldova.  I have learned so many things about myself and the Lord.  It is amazing how He writes our stories.
     I spent Christmas in Ney York with my family.  We ended up getting snowed in for several days which gave me lots of time to talk to my grandparents.  It was so good just to be here and to be with them. I return to Moldova on Tuesday, and I am so excited to see the women, my team, and all my friends again.  Have an amazing New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, guess what! I'm now on your Blog!! Thanks to Livia, who is sitting beside me right now at the computer in the church office. Love you, Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to join Madeline.

    ReplyDelete